Thursday, December 3, 2009

We are going to set up a studio to take portraits of each other. Write a description of what you think it should be like-describe the background and any props you think we should have, as well as any other ideas you can come up with!

I think it should be fun take pics of people with funny backgrounds maybe people could make funny faces lol .

We should get a red and black back drop so its not all funny lookin in the back so that way we can also make the pics look good but at the same time funny .

We should get a chare so maybe one of us can sit and one of us could stand , or maybe we can jump so she can get a pic in the air of us .

Really I dont no because I dont like taking pics like this in frount of everyone I like just taking pic with just friends not people that I realy dont no.

No comments:

Post a Comment