Wednesday, December 2, 2009

day 2

Happy December! Did you know Mrs. Magyar's birthday is in only 5 more days? What was the most frustrating thing about yesterday's class? How did you deal with it, and how could you deal with it differently?

The most frustrating thing about yesterday was that the internet was not working when I tryed to log in . It was realy slow .

So I got mad and was going to go off on it but then I talked to the teacher and she said to just go log in on another internet so I did .

But then when I got on the other internet it was going slow to so it made me mad because I was like the last one to get on.

how I delt with it I Logged off and then logged back on .then it finnaly worked and I got on and startted mt work

How I could have delt with it differently was did not go off and get all mad .

No comments:

Post a Comment